|New Member Questions
||[Feb. 6th, 2009|08:58 pm]
Backyard Bird Feeding
Hello everyone, I'm new here and I am new to the Michigan, so I'll need some tips about the birds here and what they like to eat. Here is the answers to the new members questionnaire |
1) Your age or age range: 56
2) Where you live: In northern Michigan
3) City, suburban, rural, or ???? Suburban
4) Your general landscape (i.e. wooded, prairie, etc.): Residential, near Lake Huron, flat open backyard with three old oak trees.
5) How many birdfeeders do you maintain in cold weather months? One
6) Do you use a birdbath? Put up birdhouses? No
7) How long have you been feeding the birds? Here, just recently.
8) Do you feed year-round? No, just in the winter, early spring and the fall.
9) Do you keep a list of the birds you attract? I intend to.
10) What are your favorite website(s) and/or book(s) on the subject of birdfeeding? I really don't have any.